Vehicles are used to export eggs. There are twelve tiers of vehicles.
You can look in your vehicle tab by tapping the Shipping Depot. The depot changes appearance as capacity increases. In the upper right corner, there is a bar showing the current eggs/min vs the maximum the depot can handle. The color of the bar changes from green to yellow to red as the eggs/min approaches maximum shipping capacity.
Certain types of research will increase the carrying capacity of vehicles or decrease the price. The base price of buying or upgrading a vehicle depends on how many of that level of vehicle you have immediately before your purchase, not on how many vehicles you have of any other level.
Purchasing vehicles will add 10 to your Piggy Bank.
Farms start out with a trike and four vehicle slots, but upgrades will allow you to have up to 17 vehicles.
Note: As of 1.11, prices are accurate to ±.001 the Order of Magnitude.
Hyperloop Train Edit
The Hyperloop Train is a unique vehicle. It is composed of the Hyperloop Engine and Hyperloop Cars. When it is purchased, 4 more cars that cost 1.422U - 5.038D with identical shipping capacity can be purchased and attached to the back of the train. This can be upgraded to 9 extra cars with Graviton Coupling, effectively multiplying the total shipping capacity by 10. It cannot be seen in-game and resides in the Hyperloop.
- Tapping on a vehicle makes it honk, different vehicles makes different honks.
- The exception to this is the Hyperloop Train, which doesn't honk because it exists inside the Hyperloop.
- The Transit Van delivers boxes, while the Pickup delivers newspapers, even if your fleet doesn't have either.
- Trikes and Pickups are the only vehicles to have boxes appear in the car after stopping at the Shipping Depot.
- The size of the vehicle shrinks on Future Semi and Quantum Transporter.
- The yellow lines of the Quantum Transporter also appear on the level 7 Shipping Depot.