Boosts cannot be used on the Enlightenment Egg farm. Any boosts that were previously active will pause their timers. This means it will take nearly 3 months (actually about 77.78 days) to get the final Enlightenment trophy at a minimum (assuming no artifacts).
The Enlightenment Egg is a pure gold egg with a white edge. The inside is dark gold and contains a stylized depiction of The Tree of Life, the center of the structure covered by a yellow glow. It is visually similar to many illustrations of a Bodhi Tree and Yggdrasil. The Bodhi Tree is a better comparison because Buddhism is often associated with Enlightenment.
- The Enlightenment Egg has the lowest value of any egg in the game, at 1 ten millionth of a bock!
- Since its value is so small, it is shown as 0.00 in the game.
- Upgrading from Universe to Enlightenment will divide egg value by 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 or 1 sextillion.
- Most artifacts are not compatible with the Enlightment Egg. Placing a Clarity Stone into an artifact will allow the artifact to be used on the Enlightment Egg.
- The only exception is the Light of Eggendil since its primary effect only works on the Enlightment egg