Eggs are the basis of Egg, Inc. As your farm grows, you will have the opportunity to sell your farm and restart with eggs worth more Bocks. Currently, there are nineteen main eggs and five contract eggs, but more eggs may be added in the future.
|Image||Name||Description||Value||Required Farm Value to Discover||Required Farm Value to Upgrade|
|Edible||A regular egg. Edible and incredible.||0.25||Default||Default|
|Superfood||The first egg breakthrough. One a day is all you need.||1.25||10,000,000||68,000,000|
|Medical||Derivatives are capable of replacing most prescription medication.||6.25||840 million||5.3 billion|
|Rocket Fuel||After light scrambling, 100x more energy dense than existing propellants||30||38 billion||240 billion|
|Super Material||Able to take on properties of any material||150||27 trillion||170 trillion|
|Fusion||Each egg can generate 1 gigawatt-hour of electricity.||700||8 quadrillion||50 quadrillion|
|Quantum||An egg, not an egg, and both. Enables teleportation.||3,000||3.6 quintillion||23 quintillion|
|Immortality||The fountain of youth is really just a chicken.||12,500||15 sextillion||94 sextillion|
|Tachyon||Particles emitted by this egg can be used to travel through time.||50,000||27 septillion||170 septillion|
|Graviton||Allows for the manipulation and creation of gravitational fields.||175,000||150 octillion||980 octillion|
|Dilithium||An energy source 1 trillion times more dense than Fusion eggs.||525,000||760 nonillion||4.8 decillion|
|Prodigy||Unlocks new abilities in the human mind. Deep understanding, holographic memory, and telepathy.||1,500,000||2.5 undecillion||16 undecillion|
|Terraform||Has the ability to transform a planet to be habitable by chickens... also humans.||10,000,000||3.2 duodecillion||20 duodecillion|
|Antimatter||Energy source 1 trillion times more dense than dilithium||1 billion||20 tredecllion||130 tredecillion|
|Dark Matter||Allows for the manipulation of space time.||100 billion||190 quattuordecillion||1.2 quindecillion|
|AI||The foundation of true artificial intelligence.||1 trillion||5.1 sexdecillion||32 sexdecillion|
|Nebula||We've built planets, now we will build galaxies.||15 trillion||32 septendecillion||200 septendecillion|
|Universe||A portal into another universe||100 trillion||640 octodecillion||4 novemdecillion|
|Enlightenment||The Multiverse is ours, but what is next? The answer lies within.||0.00||57 vigintillion||360 vigintillion|
Some eggs can only be farmed during a contract.
|Chocolate||Didn't take scientists long to figure out the smart thing to do was to just make chickens lay chocolate eggs.||5||Chocolate!|
|Easter||With so many planned Easter egg hunts around the galaxy, there is a shortage. We need your help!||0.05||Easter Egg Shortage|
|Firework||With 4th of July nearing in the States, scientists have found a new way to meet the demand for fireworks...||4.99||Getting Ready|
|Waterballoon||The longest day of the year is here (northern hemisphere) and you know what that means!||0.10||Waterballoon Fight!|
|Pumpkin||Pumpkins are in super high demand... leave it to the chickens to deliver the goods!||0.99||Pumpkin Crunch|
- Your farm value's progress toward being able to upgrade to the next egg is shown by the circular gage around the egg at the top-left of the screen.
- Its rate of fill is based on the Order of Magnitude of your farm value.
- After each progress gage fills, the gage will reset and change color for progression toward the next egg. (Note that the first gage will remain a complete circle until the second gage would be at least 1/4 full before resetting and changing color. This only happens with the first gage.)
- The order of the gage colors are Green, Teal, Blue, Purple, Pink, Orange, and then Yellow-Orange for any progress after that.
- If you already have a sufficient farm value to upgrade your egg at the moment you start a farm, then the appropriate number of gages will already be complete. So, for example, if you already have the farm value to upgrade to Superfood or Medical Egg when you start an Edible Egg farm, then you will start by seeing the blue gage partly filled (to represent progress toward being able to upgrade to Rocket Fuel Egg).
- Although there is no egg after the Enlightenment Egg, there is a final gage after it. However, the completion of this gage is easiest to see on a Universe Egg farm by observing the teal gage which eventually appears. Once that final gage is full, it remains full.