Boxes (also known as Random Gifts) are items that appear on your farm (with a Alert on the right side) and reward you when opened. Your farm can only hold up to 2 unopened boxes; after this, no new boxes will arrive until you open one.
These are the possible rewards boxes can give. Note that bigger rewards are exponentially rarer to find. You can only get the boost token and chicken box rewards when you are in a contract.
- Boxes are dropped onto the path by Transit Vans, regardless of whether or not any of your current vehicles are Transit Vans.
- Boosts were added to the possible rewards in update 1.10.
- If you tap on a box while it is in the air between the van and the ground, the pop-up with the box's contents will move on the screen as the box moves. This sometimes results in a glitch where the button to accept the box's contents are off-screen and thus cannot be tapped.
- The game files state that boxes can appear less often when piggy is full; however, this is sometimes not true.
- Interestingly, the files state that the intervals for when each box will appear on contract farms is longer than normal farms.
- The "Big Crate of Gold Eggs" has the same image as the "Crate of Gold Eggs," even though both have different amounts of golden eggs.